LinkedIn is the most popular social platform for professionals. It allows them to build their professional network and discover career opportunities. Here are some things to keep in mind when you use LinkedIn for business purposes. The first is to make sure you have the right image on your Linkedin cover photo. It is crucial that you use the right Linkedin cover photo size for your LinkedIn cover page. You should note that LinkedIn requires different sizes for individual profiles as well as for company pages.
sizes are given here:
1. Profile :
- Profile Photo – 400px x 400px
- Profile Cover – 1584px x 396px
2. Company Page :
- Company Logo – 300px x 300px
- Company Cover – 1536px x 768px
For your profile photo, you’ll need a square picture with a pixel dimension of between 400 x 400 pixels. Your LinkedIn background photo serves as a cover picture for your page. It should be 1584 pixels wide and 396 pixels tall We’ll discuss it further. And for the company page, you’ll need a background cover size of 1536px wide and 768px tall.
Your business needs are represented in the LinkedIn cover photos sizes. Once you have created a profile on the network, it is important to represent your company.
LinkedIn brand or company pages are different than personal profiles and require different sizes. So that professionals and other businesses can easily recognize your company, make sure to use your logo as your “profile picture”. The best resolution for your logo image is 300 x 300 pixels. The ideal size for a cover image for a company web page is 1536 pixels wide x 768 pixels tall
- Company Page Logo – 300px x 300 px
- Company Page cover Photo – 1536px x768px
1) Desktop View :
2) Mobile View :
Some Tips :
- Make sure you use JPG or PNG images when updating your company’s page with images.
What is the perfect Linkedin cover photo size for Profile ?
You need to ensure that your cover photo matches LinkedIn’s guidelines when you create and upload it. This will help you avoid rejections, and make it look great.
Here are the latest guidelines according to LinkedIn’s image specifications for your cover photo size.
1) Image sizes for LinkedIn profile photos: 400px x 400px.
- LinkedIn supports photos up to 7680×4320 pixels
- It can even handle files as large as 8MB. To ensure future proofing, upload large files.
- The aspect ratio of 4:1
- It is important that your file does not exceed 8MB.
- Cover photos look different on desktop and mobile. Before finalizing, be sure to check your profile on both displays.
After you have reviewed the guidelines, there’s another important factor that needs to be taken into consideration. Your LinkedIn profile may look different depending upon what device is being used to view it.
This is how the profile layout looks on different devices. Your cover photo will be spread evenly across a desktop page but will shrink to fit the smaller screen. Your profile picture will change on smartphones and tablets.
- Below is a profile image for your desktop.
2. Tablets will display the visible portion of your cover image. You can see that the profile pic will not be changed on tablets.
3. Here’s how the cover photo looks when someone views their profile from their smartphone:
It is quite obvious how the profile image tends to move from the left side of the screen on the desktop. While on the mobile it moves to the middle of the screen. When designing your cover picture, you should keep this in mind. Important information shouldn’t be lost just because someone is viewing it on a different device.
A final thing to consider is the quality and design of your header.
No matter what you think, images can make a big impact on how people perceive you. It is important to choose a high-quality cover photo with the highest resolution.
Knowing the basics of the LinkedIn cover photo sizes guide will help you create the best possible profile cover. You should make sure that LinkedIn covers fit in the sidebar, or directly below the head of the page. This will ensure that your profile appears whenever someone clicks to open it.
You can include the page without taking up too much space. Remember that this does not have to stop you from including important keywords in your resume! Just remember to keep your cover photos simple, so that they will be easy to scan through and send as attachments.
If you want to get complete information about LinkedIn business ideas, then you can get complete information by reading the article of the link given below.